Minutes for September 17, 2020
President: Vernon Lamb (870) 886-6669
Vice-President: Lonnie Perry (870) 895-2771
Secretary /Treasurer Jacque English (870) 856-4987
Meeting was called to order 6:30 p.m. by Vernon Lamb at the Hardy Civic Center in Hardy, AR. We had 16 in attendance: 15 members, 1 guest..
Arrie Goodwin gave opening prayer.
FNBC Checking - $572.39
Memberships – 36 paid members. All annual dues are from January to January. Help your club and renew.
Minutes from August 20, 2020 were accepted as read. Vernon Lamb motioned and Wallene Fraizier seconded - all approved.
1) Our Annual Pot Luck Picnic has been postponed until further notice due to COVID 19.
2) We started selling raffle tickets for the raffle of Bee lap quilt that William Kaelber made. Tickets will be available September, October, and November. Drawing will be in December at the Christmas Party. Price for tickets will be: $1.00 a ticket or 6 tickets for $5.00. The size of lap quilt is 49 x 35 inches; Queen Bee is a foot long. Very nicely done. Thank you William for the donation.
3) Jacque English did a visual review of the website and what it has to offer. http://www.5rbc.net/
4) Andy (at a previous meeting) spoke on a video he saw from Paul Stamets “Action on the Bee Crisis”. We watched it (very interesting) Here is the link to the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZPkCozuqM8&feature=youtu.be
5) Video of meeting can be found here. http://5rbc.net/Movies/09172020MM.mp4
Bee Calendar : Thanks to UAEX.edu
Meeting was adjourned at 7:45 p.m.
Next Meeting: 15 October 2020 @6:30 PM
Place: Hardy Civic Center – Main Street – (across from Bill’s Cash Saver)
Minutes submitted by Jacque English